HexTemplate has a necessary set of data types for displaying binary templates of any complexity.
- Character data type - field "Char"
- Numeric data type - field "Number"
- String data type - field "String"
- Binary data stream - field "Binary"
- Bit sets - fields "BitSet" and "Bits"
The program is constantly developed and improved. The developers add new data types
and features at users' requests and on their own initiative.
You can download the product from our web site free of charge and try it for 15 days
at no expense.
HexTemplate runs under Microsoft
Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and requires 1 MB free hard disk space.